PETERBOROUGH-A 57-year-old Peterborough man has been charged in connection with a fatal collision in Peterborough in May of this year.
At approximately 2:00pm on May 9, 2022, a multi-vehicle collision occurred at the intersection of Lansdowne Street and River Road South. In all six vehicles were involved in the collision, one person died, and several others were injured.
As a result, 57-year-old Christopher Manol of Peterborough was arrested and charged with:
- Impaired Operation causing death
- Dangerous Operation causing death
- Impaired Operation causing bodily harm
- Dangerous Operation causing bodily harm
- Operation while impaired – excessive blood drug concentration
The accused is being held in custody and will appear in court today, November 25, 2022.