- We are the #1 news outlet in the City of Kawartha Lakes.
- We have the most twitter followers of any media outlet in the CKL.
- Our website has more than 500,000 views per month.
- We have 238,000 post engagements on Facebook per month
- 66,000 video views per month
- Our ads are smart phone, tablet and computer friendly
- Internet browser ad blockers do not block our ad’s
- Digital advertising drives sales and increases traffic as people see your ad multiple times a day.
- Digital advertising is more effective than traditional media
- Digital advertising is essential to reaching your target market
- The only media outlet in Kawartha with local and cottage country traffic
- The only Kawartha media outlet with 24 hour,7 day a week/365 days a year platform
- The Toronto Star and City TV have purchased our content
- National Award Winning Journalist on staff.
“We love what you’re doing with the 5 @ 5:30! We’d love to secure another 4 months once the current sponsorship ends!” Income Tax Plus
“Pam, you were awesome to work with! Thanks so much for your coverage of our Kawartha Lakes Country Living Show. Having your videos and stories online really helped to get the word out, and it was such great exposure for our vendors. Kudos to you! And to us – for being smart enough to work with you. Your voice has become so important to our area. Keep up the amazing work” Shannon Bain FF Chamber of Commerce
“Hello Pamela. I just wanted to send you a quick note to say how well our Banner Ad is working in the promotion of our business, Hunt4Dreams Realty Inc. We have had increased inquiries and follow through hits to our website with people saying they have seen the ads. This is all in addition to the improved daily information updates that keeps us in this region better informed through your business @Kawartha411. Keep up the good work.” Tom Hunt
We worked with Aaron Young of Bell World in Lindsay recently to promote the new craft brewery he will be opening. Our Facebook video along with a story on our website and our twitter promos had almost 17,000 views. Aaron said “I couldn’t believe the response. I could not walk down the street without people stopping me to say they had seen the story and video. I felt like the Mayor.”
- Event and Festival Partnership Custom rates/time period
- Sample Program at Events and Festivals Custom rates/time period
- No cancellations and no refunds