KAWARTHA LAKES-Christmas at Ken Reid returns this Saturday, December 2.
This is a FREE family event that is offered at Ken Reid Conservation Area each year on the first Saturday in December.
Activities are free to families and visitors and include horse drawn wagon rides, Christmas scavenger hunt, kids craft corner, Christmas story walks, visits with Santa Claus, musical entertainment, and much more.
Christmas at ken Reid runs from 10:00am to 4:00pm to participate in these fun family events including:
- Kids Crafts at Santa’s Workshop
- Elf-in-Training Scavenger Hunt
- Self Directed Christmas Story Walk
- Self Directed Winter Word Scramble
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Infant and Toddler Activities in the Warming and Family Care Station
- Feeding the Chickadees
- Reptilia Zoo with an interactive display
- Small Hooves Big Hearts petting zoo
- Royal Canadian Falconry with a Birds of Prey show
- Live carving demonstration by SAW Woodworks
- Variety of spectacular grilled cheese lunch options, served by Gangster Cheese
- Beavertails Mobile serving up delicious deliciously addictive, whole-wheat Canadian pastries
While all activities are free, donations are accepted and appreciated if you are able. Ken Reid is located at 277 Kenrei Road, Lindsay.