KAWARTHA LAKES-Health Canada is advising Canadians that the following hand sanitizers are being recalled because they may pose health risks.
Health Canada maintains this list of hand sanitizers that may pose health risks, so that Canadians can easily identify products they may have purchased and take appropriate action. Canadians are encouraged to check it regularly for updates
NPN or DIN
All lots beginning
What you should do
- Stop using the products identified in the table.
- Follow municipal or regional guidelines on how to dispose of chemicals and other hazardous waste; or
- Return the product to your local pharmacy for proper disposal
- Contact the company if you would like more information about the recall
- Consult your health care professional if you have used these products and have health concerns
To help limit the spread of COVID-19, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers that have been authorized for sale in Canada.