KAWARTHA LAKES-The City of Kawartha LakeS OPP charged one suspect with drug trafficking and firearms offences after executing a search warrant at a residence on Highway 35 in the Town of Lindsay.
The City of Kawartha Lakes Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) executed a search warrant at a property in relation to a drug trafficking investigation On January 15, 2024.
Police say officers seized over $3500 cash, a firearm, ammunition and suspected cocaine.
As a result of the investigation, 53-year-old Paul Ogorman of Lindsay, has been charged with
· Traffick in Schedule I Substance – Cocaine
· Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking – Cocaine
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000.
· Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
· Careless storage of Firearm, Prohibited device or ammunition.
The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Lindsay at a later date.