KAWARTHA LAKES-The Coboconk Library and Service Centre will be temporarily closed for wastewater system updates and washroom renovations starting on October 30 according to the City. The renovations are anticipated to take approximately six months.
In the meantime, if you have an inquiry regarding municipal services during this time, there are a variety of ways to contact our customer service team:
- Use the municipality’s online reporting tool, Report It, to inquire about or report issues with any municipal service.
- During regular business hours, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm, call the municipality at 705-324-9411 to speak to a Service Administrator.
- Visit one of the municipality’s other Municipal Service Centres:
- Lindsay Service Centre: 26 Francis Street, Lindsay (City Hall)
- Bobcaygeon Service Centre and Library: 123 East Street, Bobcaygeon
- Omemee Service Centre: 1 King Street West, Omemee (Coronation Hall)
For more information on what services are available at your local municipal service centre, please visit the Municipal Service Centre page on the website.
Please note that the last day library services will be offered in Coboconk is Saturday October 28, 2023. Library services will continue to be offered at the municipality’s 13 other branches, including the close by Norland and Fenelon Falls branches. For more information on library branch locations and hours please call 705-324-9411 extension 1291 or visit the Kawartha Lakes Public Library website.
Please also note that the Building and Septic Permit services currently offered at the Coboconk Service Centre will be temporarily relocated to the Development Services Hub located at 180 Kent Street in Lindsay. Any related inquiries can be directed to 705-324-9411 extension 1288.